Wanted: PROJECT MANAGER (Warren, OH)
? Are you an experienced Project Manager?
? Do you enjoy working with people who share similar core values?
? Would you enjoy being a valued part of a TEAM?
? Then we are looking for YOU!
Current Position: We have an opening for a full-time experienced Project Manager in Warren, Ohio.
Who We Are: At Dawn Incorporated we work hard, respect each other, and have fun! We are solutions-driven, innovative, and responsive. Here you aren’t only an employee, you are a valued part of our Team. We provide construction services including all aspects of project management, construction planning, and design build services. Our primary market is Federal. Some of our clients include the US Air Force, Army Corps, GSA, and Coast Guard. We typically work within a 5-hour radius of our corporate office, which is located in Warren, OH.
To find out more about us visit:
Compensation: Dawn Incorporated offers competitive salary packages to include healthcare, dental and vision benefits, life insurance, holiday pay, personal days, vacation, 401k plan to include employer matching, and profit sharing. Annual starting salary of $65,000-$95,000 based on experience.
• Analyze drawings, specifications, and other project documentation
• Assist in developing project budgets and buy-out process
• Purchasing duties
• Submit and negotiate change orders or modifications
• Create and update construction schedules
• Complete monthly progress reports
• Administer trade contracts and write scopes of work
• Create and maintain Submittal, RFI, and Testing Logs
• Write Requests for Information, review submittals, facilitate the submittal process
• Approve pay applications
• Attend meetings as required
• Generate meeting agendas and project meeting minutes
• Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines
• Establish and maintain working relationships with clients, vendors, and subcontractors
• Collaborate with project teams on other special initiatives, as required
The Preferred Candidate:
• Has at least 10 years’ experience in construction
• Experience as a Project Manager on projects with values of at least $1 million
• Has a bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or a construction related field
• Demonstrates a commitment to creatively engage and take initiative
• Experience using software such as: RS Means, MS Project, On-Screen Take Off, Blue Beam, RMS, and Primavera P6
APPLY ONLINE: https://www.dawnincorporated.com/jobs/project-manager-2